Vineyards, Castles, & Countryside Tour
Secure your trip now with just a $630 to reflect 15% of $4,200 per person deposit!
This tour is 8 days and 8 nights, starting on a Sunday and returning on a Monday.
Come join us on a grand, immersive adventure throughout Czech Republic.
Join Paths Less Travelled for exclusive experiences at Czech Republic’s best vineyards & local vineyards while also exploring some of the most majestic castles that you’ve probably never heard of and enjoying amazingly picturesque vistas throughout this BEAUTIFUL country’s landscapes. Our small intimate group tours allow for up close and personal interactions with the maker while creating unforgettable memories to last a lifetime.
- ^(8) Days and (8) Night Comprehensive Tour
- ^(10) Different Cities/Villages Visited (West (Bohemia) to East (Moravia)
- and Back Again)
- ^Personalized PLT Wine Glass From The Premier Czech Crystal Factory
- To Use Throughout Tour
- ^Exclusive Tours of Country’s Best Vineyards W/ Correlating PLT
- Event Access
- ^Jaw Dropping Cathedrals
- ^Exposure To Multiple Vineyards With Multiple Varieties (Some Using
- Processes That Date To 6th Millenia B.C.)
- ^Paired Fresh Unpasteurized DELICIOUS Cheeses The Way
- That Cheese Is SUPPOSED To Be Tasted
- ^Some of The Charcuterie That You Will Ever Have The Opportunity
- To Taste! NO ONE Has Better Charcuterie Than The Czechs!!!
- ^Authentic Tasting Experience With The 50 Best Reds & Whites
- Throughout Czech Republic
- ^Czech Underground Tunnel Tour Connecting Vineyards
- ^Horse & Carriage As Well As Boating Experiences
- ^Traditional Czech Cuisine (3 Meals Per Day)
- ^(2) Glasses Of Wine Included Per Stop
- ^Emphasis on Authentic Czech Culture & Hospitality Throughout
- ^Private Transport Van/Bus (Dependent Upon Total Number of Guests)
- ^Dedicated Driver
- ^Dedicated Guide / Translator
Our ”Vineyards, Castles, & Countryside Tour” is an 8 day and 8 night excursion through the heart of BEAUTIFUL Czech Republic!
It includes 3 meals per day, lodging, transportation (including a dedicated driver so that you can enjoy responsibly), a dedicated guide/translator, some wines that you know, and some wines that you have likely never heard of!
This tour is priced for double occupancy. Single occupancy is available for an additional $500.
Our base itinerary is as follows, but may vary slightly based upon weather or other Acts of God beyond our control.
Day 1. Welcome to Czech Republic!
We begin our tour by meeting in the lobby of our central hotel in the historic city of Prague for introductions and an inaugural toast! Na Zdravi (To Your Health)!
Once properly introduced, we will take a foot tour to see some classic Czech features in Prague to include the famous Charles Bridge, Orloj (the astronomical Clock), and Prague Castle while enroute to well-crafted dinner with wine that will offer scenic views of this iconic European travel destination.
Day 2. Crystal Clear Beginnings
Today is the day that we embark on paths less travelled, but…. we simply CAN”T go on a wine tasting tour without a wine glass (especially when in a country so famous for crystal), so it’s a classic European breakfast and then off the heart of the world-famous crystal industry. During our stop, we’ll go on a tour to see how the glass is blown, even witness some pieces being made, and pick up your personalized PLT wine glass to use throughout your tour.
From there, we are off to the first of our UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Trebic.
We will have a foot tour through the city to include a tour of its famous basilica, dinner, and a few surprises along the way 😉
Your bags will be taken to the hotel and set into your room for you while you are touring and once we return to the hotel you can join us for drinks, games, and conversation in the hotel’s atmospheric patio or leave to tour more of the city and possibly experience seasonal events that will occur year round.
Day 3. Majesty & Adventure
We’re eating a classic European breakfast and then we’re out the door and off to BEAUTIFUL Castle Mikulov!
After a tour of the castle grounds and an overlook into Austria, we will have authentic Czech cuisine and prepare for a surprise adventure that we are so excited to share with you!
With one of three options available, we’ll select the option that best suits the group in attendance based upon factors which include weather and the physical ability of the group in attendance.
Rest assured, you’re going to be amazed with this “off the beaten path” experience that would only otherwise typically be known by the locals.
Afterwards, we’ll head out to our hotel to shower/freshen up, eat a thoughtfully crafted meal, and enjoy an exclusive and private event prepared specifically for our group in the heart and soul of Czech wine country!
Day 4. Pinch me… I’m dreaming!!!
Today is the day that we have the opportunity to exclusively introduce you to the #1 vineyard in Czech Repubilc for several years running!
After breakfast, we’re off to heaven on earth!!! The vineyard does so much more than just wines… They have their own in-house creamery as well and create some of the best fresh unpasteurized cheeses that we’ve ever had the opportunity to taste. We’ll have a tour of the vineyard and creamery followed by an event that will vary based upon weather and season, which may include crafting cheeses, harvesting grapes, meeting Romeo & Leonardo (their resident free roaming donkey and llama, and more). Part of the tour will also include exclusive access to “The Kvevri House” where they craft wines that have a VERY distinct taste utilizing a technique that has been in practice since 6 millennia B.C.
Once our bellies and palettes have been filled, we’ll visit a monumental Classicist colonnade for the best viewing area of our 2nd UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Lednice-Valtice Complex with views of Austria, Lednice, Valtice, wine trails, and the simple and unfiltered beauty of REAL Czech Republic!
Once our eyes, minds, and hearts have been filled, it’s time to turn attention to other matters… our bellies.
Yes…I’m talking about a visit to Castle Valtice with a 2 hour wine tasting experience with the 50 best white and red wines in the entire country of Czech Republic!
Day 5. The Royal Treatment
Today is all about rolling out the red carpet! Please be sure to have your cameras ready!
We’ll spend the day touring the fabled castle grounds of Lednice, prior home to the House of Lichtenstein.
This castle looks just like it was dropped right out of a fairy tale and our day will include tours throughout the complex to include the castle itself, castle grounds, gardens, and so much more….
After lunch at one of the most prestigious restaurants in the region, we’ll have a nice blend of horse drawn carriage, walking, and boat ride to visit prestigious Januv Hrad and the splendor of it’s grounds.
After such an active day, it’s going to be nice to settle down for an exclusive PLT wine experience in an underground tunnel system that connects multiple vineyards where we will enjoy dinner served in accompaniment with authentic cultural Czech musicians.
Day 6. Hobbit Town & “The Godfather”
After breakfast with possible mimosas 😉, we’re off visit what may be one of the inspirations for “The Shire” in Tolkien’s “The Hobbit” to include visits to the underground facilities that the doors tucked into mounds conceal. This is a relaxing visit into a little known town that few in the western hemisphere have ever heard of offering a “craft wine experience” in various skleps throughout this quaint and peaceful village. After lunch, we’ll visit the vineyard of the “godfather of Czech wine”. This family is at the very heart of wine in Czech Republic and the patriarch serves as an authority and teacher to fellow vignerons, sommeliers, winemakers, and vintners. There we will learn a story of wine and how it all starts with quality soil and we will experience wine tasting from this international award winning vineyard to include the best non-alcoholic wine that we have ever had the pleasure of tasting.
Day 7. A Bone to Pick
After breakfast, we pack our bags and head west to begin with a visit and tour of one of the most majestic castles that you’ve never heard of (it’s a surprise 😉).
Then it is a brief drive to the BEAUTIFUL town of Kutna Hora where we’ll take a tour of world-famous “Bone Church” (another UNESCO World Heritage Site) where the bones of 40,000 – 70,000 people have been artistically arranged to form the decorations and furnishings of the chapel. This somber experience is followed by an authentic Czech dinner at a premier restaurant offering an exceptional view of this GORGEOUS city so that we can reflect and discuss.
Day 8. Barbara’s Bon Voyage
We start our final day off with a full tour of the world-famous St. Barbara’s Cathedral, our 4th UNESCO World Heritage Site on the trip. If you haven’t ever heard of or seen this architectural masterpiece, it is a site to behold and is TRULY awe inspiring. Lunch will follow at another restaurant offering amazingly authentic Czech cuisine and views galore!
It is from here that we travel to Prague and our base hotel, settle our guests in, and bid adieu. Your lodging is covered for the evening and the hotel will provide for a shuttle to Vaclav Havel International Airport the following morning should you desire.
Last Updated: October 13th, 2019
These Tour Conditions outline the terms and conditions associated with acceptance of a tour with Paths Less Travelled, LLC (“PLT”). Purchase of a tour with PLT automatically and, without any variances, explicitly implies complete agreeance and acceptance of these Tour Conditions unless otherwise expressly stated here within these Tour Conditions.
Please read carefully and reach out to email@example.com or 855-553-0165 with any questions/concerns or to let us know if there is anything that we can do to be of additional assistance.
Each tour reserved/purchased through PLT includes lodging for each day of the trip, breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks (up to 2 drinks provided per meal/stop), dedicated driver for each day of the trip, tour guide/translator for each day of the trip, admission fees to PLT scheduled excursions, sights/experiences that exist off the beaten path, and many great memories to be had!
• Lodging is typically provided in locally owned bed and breakfasts in a centralized location near the heart of each of our tour destinations. Lodging is planned for double occupancy. This is applicable whether you are traveling with a partner/group, or whether you are traveling solo. If you are traveling solo, we will ensure that you will be roomed with someone of the same sex.
• We do, however, offer single occupancy options where a person has a room to themselves, but this service is only available upon request and is accompanied with an additional fee that varies from tour-to-tour. See tour specifics for more details or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-553-0165. Please note that single occupancy is just that. It does not provide a better room, nicer room, or bigger room. It simply provides you with a room to yourself.
• Please note that our company is founded upon the concept of providing as authentic of an experience as possible. This means that we will be staying at centrally located Bed and Breakfasts as often as possible throughout each tour. This also allows for more of a culturally immersive experience and will enable you to see the friendliness and hospitality that is associated with Czech culture.
• This also means that some of the lodging facilities may not have elevators or air conditioning. Being centrally located does not always allow for the most quiet of locations so there may be noises outside of the lodging facility that PLT and its affiliates/partners have no control over.
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided every day of our tour as applicable (for instance, day 1 of our tour will typically start in the late afternoon or early evening so breakfast and/or lunch will not be provided on that day).
Again, our tours are designed to be as culturally authentic as possible so may not offer fare that you are accustomed to eating at your place of residence. Our breakfasts will be typical European style and both lunches and dinners will be at locations that offer traditional local fare. You may get the opportunity to try new dishes/experiences and we highly encourage you to do so. We will ensure that all menus contain an English translation, whether that be through the menu itself or through our dedicated tour guide. If you have any questions regarding traditional local cuisine, please do not hesitate to research accordingly or reach out to us at email@example.com or at 855-553-0165.
• If you or anyone in you party has food allergies or “DEFINITELY NOT” foods we will require you to let us know of these foods in writing at least 60 days prior to the trip (before final payment is received) so that we are sure to be able to let you know whether we can make special arrangements for you or whether we will need to decline your trip in the best interest of your health. Any notifications can be sent in e-mail format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your specific trip ID in the e-mail title.
• One of the advantages of taking our tour is that we run small groups of 7 or less and so this grants us the flexibility of accessing many great locations without disrupting the authentic feel and atmosphere within. This allows us to the ability to access mom/pop restaurants/taverns and avoid the commercial kitchens that many tours are bound to due to their group sizes.
• Non-alcoholic beverages will be available throughout the entirety of our trip and will be the only beverages provided to guests 17 years of age and younger.
• On tours with stops at breweries and/or wineries, we will provide up to 1 liter of beer or 4 deciliters of wine (as applicable) per stop to all travelers 18 years or older. If you would like to have more, you are free to do so, but additional drinks will be at your own expense and you must ensure that you are paid out in full prior to our departure time as we are responsible for managing a schedule for the group. It is perfectly acceptable and legal to bring and drink from open containers within the vehicle while in Czech Republic and, in fact, this is an advantage of securing your trip through us.
• If you or members of your party are not on time for the departure to the next stop, PLT maintains the right to leave without you, in its sole discretion, for the benefit of the group. Should this occur, you accept full responsibility and costs associated with ways and means to get you and/or your group safely home.
Any additional beverages ordered from restaurants/pubs are to be paid, in full, by the person who requested the beverage.
• If you or someone within your group becomes what is deemed to be disruptive to the atmosphere or tour, PLT reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to expel you and/or the member(s) of your group from the tour. Such persons would be responsible for any lodging, transportation, food/beverage, or additional costs association with ensuring a safe trip home without any reimbursement from PLT and or its affiliates/associates.
PLT may provide beverage tastings/sampling on the vehicle while en-route from one location to another.
• Please be assured that our tours were designed to limit the time sitting in a vehicle to less than 2 hours concurrently in order to ensure sufficient bathroom breaks and the comfortability of our guests.
• Czech pubs typically serve one brand of beer in their pubs and it is common for a city/area to be limited to serving just a few brands of beer because of this. That is one of the reasons that our Breweries, Castles, & Countryside Tour provides travel from destination to destination. We will be traveling from west to east and back again.
Transportation – Dedicated Driver/Bellman
• All PLT Tours provide all transportation from the first hotel to the last hotel of each tour. We have not built the provision of transportation to independent travel locations or to optional activities/events, but will assist with arranging transportation for you to attend/participate in such events as an additional expense should you so desire. Please contact us at email@example.com or 855-553-0165 or simply speak with your tour guide while on the tour.
• Our tours will include the provision of (2) PLT associates during your trip. One of these (2) associates will be dedicated to driving from one location to the other. This is another distinct benefit of choosing to tour Czech Republic with PLT.
• In Czech Republic it is illegal to drive with any amount of alcohol in your bloodstream, no matter how small. This is a 0% alcohol tolerancy that means that even (1) drink puts a person over the legal limit to drive. Safety is our #1 concern and so this is why we provide a person dedicated solely to the matter of transporting you and your group from location to location and to ensuring outstanding customer service.
• Our driver/bellman will also assist with ensuring that your bags are moved from the vehicle to your room or from your room to the vehicle while on the tour if you so desire.
• Our tours will include the provision of (2) PLT associates during your trip. One of these (2) associates will be your tour guide/translator. This person is dedicated to providing information about our trip, the locations that we will pass through and visit, and assisting you and/or your group with translations with the locals.
Admission to PLT Scheduled Events/Excursions
• Your enrollment in our PLT tour provides for access to each of the planned stops during the entirety of our tour at no additional expense to you.
• Please note that our Breweries, Castles, & Countryside Tour is designed to provide activities from the point of departure from one location in the morning to another location in the evening with stops and event scheduled throughout the day.
• Our tours DO NOT, however, provide for events/entertainment in the evening. We may provide company at a common gathering area at the place of lodging or at a local pub, but are not responsible for providing access to any events, sites,, or activities within the city of lodging.
• You will receive an e-mail upon receipt of final payment (60 days prior) that will provide a descriptive itinerary of your tour. That e-mail will also include suggested places to visit during your stay.
This being said, Europe is full of surprises and PLT may need to make an occasional adjustment in order to ensure that PLT is providing the best possible customer experience for you and the group. Any portion of the tour itinerary that may not be completed due to such circumstances shall not warrant or be just cause for refund of any or all of your tour fees.
• Price Guarantee
Our pricing for tours may fluctuate from time-to-time depending upon variables such as fluctuating currencies, seasonal and non-seasonal rates, or additional factors beyond the control of PLT. Your price, however, is guaranteed from the moment that we receive your deposit to secure your tour.
What’s Not Included
Tranportation To/From Prague
• PLT strives to be as “all inclusive” as possible, however, at this point in time, our trips do not include any means of transportation to our initial city or from our ending city. It is solely the customer’s responsibility to provide flight and/or other means necessary to arrive at our initial hotel in a timely manner.
• PLT recommends that you arrive a day or two prior in order to assist with adjustment to the new time zone and ensure that you get the most out of your tour.
• The names and addresses of the initial and final hotel will be provided to each customer upon receipt of the tour deposit. This is to allow for our guests to plan experiences before and/or after our tour or simply allow for early arrival and acclimation to the new time zone and environment.
• A descriptive itinerary of the entire trip will be provided upon receipt of final payment, which is due (60) days prior to the tour start date and will be charged to the same card which the deposit was provided on unless other instructions (payment methods) are received. This being said, Europe is full of surprises and PLT may need to make an occasional adjustment in order to ensure that PLT is providing the best possible customer experience. Any portion of the tour itinerary that may not be completed due to such circumstances shall not warrant or be just cause for refund of any or all of your tour fees.
• PLT also offers, as an additional service, planning of custom events/experiences before or after our tours. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-553-0165 to let us know how we might be able to assist you by adding more to your experiences.
• Our Breweries, Castles, & Countryside Tour is designed to provide activities throughout the entirety of the day, from the point of departure from one location in the morning to another location in the evening with multiple stops and experiences sprinkled throughout . Our trip DOES NOT, however, provide events/entertainment in the evening. We will provide company at a common gathering area in the place of lodging or at a local pub, but are not responsible for providing access to any events/sites within the city of lodging.
• We highly suggest and encourage that you explore the cities that we will lodge in during the evenings that we will be staying there. A descriptive itinerary of the entire trip will be provided upon receipt of final payment, which is due (60) days prior to the tour start date and will be charged to the same card which the deposit was provided on unless other instructions are received. This being said, Europe is full of surprises and PLT may need to make an occasional adjustment in order to ensure that PLT is providing the best possible customer experience. Any portion of the tour itinerary that may not be completed due to such circumstances shall not warrant or be just cause for refund of any or all of your tour fees.
Payment Structure – Securing Your Trip
TO RESERVE A SPOT ON A PLT TOUR, YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TOUR CONDITIONS. YOUR DEPOSIT IS CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TOUR CONDITIONS WITHOUT VARIANCE.
How it works – The process
• PLT requires a 15% deposit per person to secure your trip. Once this deposit is received, your rate is locked in. You can secure any available tour with the same itinerary for up to 365 days in advance. This deposit is refundable for up to 2 business days upon receipt. After 5 business days, this deposit is considered to be non-refundable. Please see cancellations/refunds section for more details.
Upon receipt of your deposit, you will receive a verification e-mail that will both confirm receipt of your deposit and provide critical information about the trip that you will be taking.
The e-mail will include, but is not limited to:
• Start & End Dates of your tour
• Name & address of the initial and final hotel associated with your tour
• We provide this so that you have the ability to include our tour as an extension of a prior excursion/adventure or add to your experience once the tour has been completed. We also provide custom trip planning as an option and provide pricing options based upon what your goals are. Please contact us at email@example.com or at 855-553-0165 for more information.
• Generalized travel/packing tips for the time of year that your tour is scheduled for
• Directions on how to arrive at our initial destination hotel
• We can provide for someone to pick you up at the airport and drive you to the initial tour hotel for an additional fee. Please contact us for pricing options @ firstname.lastname@example.org
• Final payment for the remaining balance due will be required 60 days prior to your tour. Unless otherwise specified, you are granting permission for PLT to charge the remaining balance to the card/account used for securing the trip with the initial deposit. Additional payment methods and options are available as long as the amount due is paid in full within 60 days of the start date of the tour. Please contact email@example.com with any requests for alternative payment methods/plans. If payment is not received within 60 days prior to your tour, PLT reserves the right to cancel/revoke your participation in the tour and will not be held liable for any travel, ancillary or trailing costs associated with your travels. If you sign up for a tour less than 60 days prior to departure, you will be charged the remaining balance of your trip within 48 business hours and all transactions will be considered non-refundable.
Upon receipt of final payment, you will receive an e-mail fully detailing the itinerary of your tour. This e-mail will include, but is not limited to the following:
• Cities that we will be staying at correlating to dates of the trip
• Suggested evening events/sites to see will be provided for each city as well. This may include special seasonal events that correlate to the dates of your tour.
• Please remember that PLT does not provide and is not responsible for evening events. We may provide company at a common gathering area at the place of lodging or at a local pub, but are not responsible for providing access to any events/sites within the city of lodging during the evenings
• Should you or a member of your party decide during our tour that you would prefer not to participate in our scheduled itinerary, you will be provided a location and designated time to meet at that location. It will be 100% YOUR responsibility to ensure that you arrive at and are available at such location at the designated time. PLT is not responsible and will not be held responsible for any costs, outcomes, or liabilities for any activities that are not included in our itinerary, which will be provided to you upon receipt of final payment to secure your trip. PLT IS responsible for ensuring timely arrival to planned PLT activities/events for all tour participants and so reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to leave without you should you fail to be at the designated location at the designated time after choosing not to participate in the events that we have designed to be included within our tour. This is in the best interest of the group. In such an event, PLT shall not be held liable for any travel, ancillary, or trailing expenses associated with your travel experience from that point forward and no refunds will be made available to you or members of you party.
• Information relating to the experiences that we will be providing for you during the days of your tour
This also includes tips as to how to best prepare to get the most out of our tour’s experiences
Anticipated weather (temperature, humidity, etc) during the tour as well we suggested measures for packing accordingly
• Day one of our trip will consist of meeting at our initial hotel, introductions of PLT staff/associates as well as tour participants, beverage sampling, and general overview of our tour itinerary. This will be followed by a foot tour of Prague that will lead us to a very authentic and historical Czech restaurant experience that you would probably not otherwise know of. After dinner, you are free join us for a walk back to the hotel or to enjoy your evening in Prague exploring on your own.
• If you would like assistance securing transportation to the hotel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-553-0165.
• Please be sure to pack light and comfortably. Our tours are active tours and consist of a considerable amount of walking. This includes walking on uneven surfaces, historic cobblestone streets, unpaved surfaces, up mountains, down stairs to underground cellars/tunnels and the adventures that accompany exploring paths less travelled.
• Recommended luggage sizes are 67cm/26 inches in height and 45cm/18 inches in width or smaller. If you show up with luggage that is larger than this, we may require that you arrange for storage options at our final destination hotel in order to ensure that we are able to accommodate our other guests as well.
• Our tours are active tours and consist of a considerable amount of walking. This includes walking on uneven surfaces, historic cobblestone streets, unpaved surfaces, up mountains, down stairs to underground cellars/tunnels and the adventures that accompany paths less travelled.
We will have a dedicated driver/bellman available to assist with transportation of your luggage from our vehicle to your room and vice versa.
• Please remember that we cannot control the weather and will, in all cases, strive to provide the best customer experiences for you and your group. This may require exposure to rain, sun, snow, and/or other outdoor elements.
If you have mobility challenges or are concerned with the physical requirements associated with any tour, please give us a call at 855-553-0165.
Smoking / Vaping
• No smoking or vaping is allowed on/in any PLT vehicles, hotels, or near other PLT guests.
Local rules and regulations must be followed. If it is found that guests smoked inside of lodging quarters, the guest will be held responsible for all cleaning fees and damages that PLT incurs.
• Once a deposit is received, you will have up to 5 business days to make cancellation to your trip and receive full refund with no questions asked. If we do not receive any notification from you within those 5 business days then your deposit will be considered to be non-refundable. Once your deposit refund date has passed, your deposit will not be refunded under any circumstance.
• To cancel a deposit, you will need to send an e-mail to email@example.com that contains both your name and the start date of your trip.|
• Once final payment is received, you will have up to 2 business days to make cancellation to your trip and receive full refund less deposit with no questions asked. If we do not receive any notification from you within those 2 business days then your final payment will be considered to be non-refundable, but may be creditable in the event of family or medical emergency.
• If you book a tour within 60 days of the tour departure, your payment is considered to be non-refundable after 2 business days, but may be creditable in the event of family or medical emergency.
• A creditable event must occur with 60 days prior to your tour start date. PLT reserves the sole right to determine whether or not an event is creditable. For these purposes, we consider your travelling partner to be someone who shares accommodations with you. Family members are considered to be a spouse, stepchild, or blood relative in the 1st. If you would like to request a credit, you will need to start by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes “Credit Request” in the title and your name with the start date of the tour in the body of the e-mail. You may be required to provide documented proof of your creditable event.
If you have credit insurance, you will first have to file a claim with your credit insurance company before contacting PLT with your request. PLT will only process a claim for a credit request once a claim has been filed with your insurance provider and you can document proof of a final payment or settlement.Recognized creditable medical/family emergencies are limited to the following:
• You, your, travel partner, or family member dies or suffers unexpected and disabling injury or illnesses requiring hospitalization or urgent medical care prior to joining the tour.
• You will be required to provide physician’s letter on a physician’s letterhead verifying the specific reason and date of the onset of the condition for advice against traveling.
In the event of death, we will require a death certificate or obituary.
• You, your travel partner, or family member suffers a certifiable personal disaster (home flood, burning down, or you being a victim of serious crimes necessitating a change in travel plans).
• You will be required to provide a copy of pertinent police, fire, or investigative report.
• You or our spouse are called into active military service or have leave revoked.
• Up to 60 days prior to your tour departure, your tour is full transferrable to another person/party or tour date (that has availability) with no additional fees, costs, etc. Simply reach out to us at email@example.com to notify us of your desired transfer. Please be sure to include your name and the start date of your reserved tour.
Tours, however, become nontransferable 60 days prior to tour departure.
Tour Forms, Obligations, & Risks
• To travel on a tour, and to qualify for cancellation credit, all tour members are required to review and accept a Release & Waiver Agreement prior to the beginning of a tour. Omitting important information, or altering the Release & Waiver Agreement, will render it invalid, and could result in expulsion from a tour at your own expense.
• It is our sincere desire to show the great wonders that our tours bring, but occasionally people act without regard to others or without considering the consequences of their actions. Our mission is to provide a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all. Therefor, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to expel such a person from our trip at their expense in order to protect the experience of others in attendance as well as those small businesses in Czech Republic that we are proud to bring you to.
More Package Tours
- Authentic Cultural Experiences
- Co-Authored Tours
- Concierge Services